Get real-time bus/light rail arrival times on your phone!
Do you not have the NJ TRANSIT app, but need real-time service information? Not a problem! Simply follow the instructions below to stay informed on arrival times.
- Locate the ID number on your bus stop sign or visit our MyBus page to obtain your bus stop ID.
- Text the bus stop ID number to MyBus (69287). You'll be provided with the real-time arrival of the next bus within 30 minutes or the next scheduled buses to arrive at your stop. An asterisk (*) will indicate if a bus is scheduled.
- For information on a particular route at your stop, text the stop number, a space, and the route number. This is particularly useful at busy bus terminals.
- TIP: Program the phone or text number for quick access to information at any time.
- MyBus is not available on routes using mini-buses: 878, 879, 890, 891 and 986.
Now you can find out when the next train is arriving at any light rail station. Simply text the light rail Station ID to 69287 and you'll get the next scheduled train to arrive at your station.
- Text HELP to 69287 and follow the instructions on the text message.
- Help is available at https://www.njtransit.com/contact or call our customer service center at 973-275-5555.
Note: Standard message and data rates apply. Please check with your carrier on text messaging details of your plan.
Message And Data Rates May Apply.