Get real-time bus/light rail arrival times on your phone!
Get real-time service information for buses arriving at your stop within 30 minutes or arrival times for the next scheduled buses or light rail trains.
- Locate the ID number on your bus stop sign, or visit our MyBus page to obtain your bus stop ID.
- Call 973-275-5555 to input the bus stop ID number, or text the bus stop ID number to MyBus (69287). You'll be provided with the real-time arrival of the next bus within 30 minutes or the next scheduled buses to arrive at your stop. An asterisk (*) will indicate if a bus is scheduled.
- For information on a particular route at your stop, text the stop number, a space, and the route number. This is particularly useful at busy bus terminals.
- TIP: Program the phone or text number for quick access to information at any time.
- MyBus is not available on routes using mini-buses: 878, 879, 890, 891 and 986.
Now you can find out when the next train is arriving at any light rail station. Simply call 973-275-5555 or text the light rail Station ID to 69287 and you'll get the next scheduled train to arrive at your station.
- To receive help, send HELP to 69287.
- STOP - You are not subscribed to any alerts. Reply Help for help or call 973-275-5555
- Help is available at https://www.njtransit.com/contact
For additional help, please call our customer information center at 973-275-5555.
Note: Standard message and data rates apply. Please check with your carrier on text messaging details of your plan.
Message And Data Rates May Apply.