Travel to games and major events at MetLife Stadium and the Meadowlands Racetrack on NJ TRANSIT. From Secaucus Junction, you're only minutes away from enjoying your favorite team, band or event, and accessing all the entertainment, retail, and dining options at American Dream. No parking, no driving, no hassle! TEST
No Events Currently Scheduled
Take a train to Secaucus Junction via the Main-Bergen County Line, Montclair-Boonton Line, Morris & Essex Line, Northeast Corridor, North Jersey Coast Line, Pascack Valley Line, and Port Jervis Line. When you arrive, transfer to a direct shuttle train to the Meadowlands Rail Station, steps away from MetLife Stadium.
Since popular events will inevitably attract more people, check DepartureVision on your NJ TRANSIT app to plan for varying wait times on your return journey. Check the MetLife Stadium website for event-specific information where you can find timetables posted 7 to 10 days in advance of the event.
Board a bus at street level in the bus plaza for Bus Nos. 2, 78, 124, 129, 329, 353, 356, EZ Ride Shuttle and Megabus. Strategically placed signage throughout Secaucus Junction directs you to buses.
Under special circumstances, buses may depart along Laurel Hill Drive North for service to events at the Meadowlands Sports Complex. In these instances, you will see special signage and/or NJ TRANSIT ambassadors throughout Secaucus Junction directing you to this location.
The 160 and 703 buses stop at the following locations within the Meadowlands Sports Complex.
- Meadowlands Racetrack - at NJ TRANSIT bus stop on frontage road at Club House/Racing Simulcast entrance to Grandstand.
- Meadowlands Racetrack Paddocks - at NJ TRANSIT bus stops on Berrys Creek Road next to Lots N & P.
- MetLife Stadium Stadium/old Racetrack Grandstand - at NJ TRANSIT bus stops on Valet Road between the old racetrack grand stand and MetLife Stadium - Lot G.
- MetLife Stadium - at NJ TRANSIT bus stops on West Peripheral Road at the west entrance to pedestrian overpass next to Lots C & E.
On days when a major sporting event or concert is scheduled at the stadium, the 160 and 703 will not enter the Sports Complex property two hours before the event begins, and will not re-enter the property until one hour after its conclusion. The 160 bus service will instead operate along Paterson Plank Road stopping upon request at marked NJ TRANSIT bus stops.
Shuttle Bus Access to the Meadowlands Sports Complex from Secaucus Service for select MetLife Stadium and IZOD Center events is provided by NJ TRANSIT No. 353 buses from Secaucus Junction. At Secaucus, transfer to a No. 353 bus to the Meadowlands.
- Bus service begins 90 minutes prior to the start of the event and departs 30 minutes after the conclusion of the event.
- Buses continue to operate up to 30 minutes after the event begins.
- Depending on traffic, the bus portion of the trip takes approximately 15 minutes.
Coach USA provides 351 Meadowlands Express bus service from Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York to the Meadowlands.
Use your mobile device to buy bus and train tickets on the NJ TRANSIT mobile app,available free from the App Store℠ and Google Play™.
Tickets can also be purchased at your boarding station from ticket vending machines or at ticket offices at major terminals. Be sure to buy your round-trip tickets before boarding the train to avoid the additional $5.00 charge.
|Origin||Round-trip Adult||Round-trip Child, Senior & Disabled*|
|New York Penn Station||$11.00||$4.90|
|Newark Penn Station||$8.50||$3.80|
*Reduced Fare Special rates are available for children (ages 5-11), senior citizens 62 years of age or older (65 years of age for travel to/from Metro-North stations), and people with disabilities.
If traveling from New York Port Authority Bus Terminal, you must purchase your ticket before boarding.
Family SuperSaver Fares
On weekends and holidays, up to two kids (ages 5-11) can ride free with a customer paying any valid fare. In effect from 7 p.m. Friday (or the day before a holiday) until 6 a.m. Monday (or the day after a holiday). Up to three children ages 4 and under always ride free with a fare-paying customer.
Bus Service A-Z
- Bergenfield - 772 (weekdays only)
- Carlstadt - 703 (weekdays only), 772
- Clifton - 703
- Dumont - 772 (weekdays only)
- East Rutherford - 703, 772
- Hackensack - 772
- Haledon - 703
- Hoboken - 85
- Jersey City - 85
- Little Ferry - 772
- Moonachie - 703 (weekdays only), 772
- New Milford - 772 (weekdays only)
- New York - Port Authority Bus Terminal - 355
- Oradell - 772 (weekdays only)
- Paramus - 772 (weekdays only)
- Passaic - 703
- Paterson - 703
- Secaucus - 85
- Secaucus Junction - 356
- Teaneck - 772 (weekdays only)
- Teterboro - 772
- Union City/North Bergen 32nd St - 85
- Wallington - 703
Plan your trip using our online trip planner.
|Sign Up For Special Discounts & Events||Follow Us On Instagram!|