Port Jervis Line: Buses Replace Trains due to Track Work - Weekends | September 23 and 24, September 30 and October 1, October 7 and 8, 2023
Beginning on Saturday, September 23, and continuing until Sunday, October 8, on weekends, from approximately 12:30AM on Saturday until 11:59PM, on Sunday, buses will replace Port Jervis Line trains at New York stations due to infrastructure maintenance.
- Trains will operate normally between Suffern and Hoboken.
- Westbound (from New York/Hoboken/Secaucus) customers traveling beyond Suffern must transfer to buses at Ramsey-Route 17 station.
- Eastbound (to New York/Hoboken/Secaucus), at all stations from Port Jervis through Sloatsburg, customers will board buses that will operate to Ramsey-Route 17 station.
- Customers arriving at Route 17 by bus will connect with eastbound (to Secaucus/ Hoboken/New York) trains operating once an hour from 6:14AM until 9:14PM and then at 10:24PM and 12:14AM.
- Customers arriving at Route 17 by train from New York/Hoboken/Secaucus and all intermediate stations will transfer to buses that will depart 10 minutes after the connecting train arrives at Route 17.
Please allow for extra travel time.
We appreciate your patience during this important track work.
Customers are encouraged to monitor Travel Alerts & Advisories on njtransit.com, sign up for My Transit Alerts, download the NJ TRANSIT app and follow us on Social Media for the latest service information.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.