Hudson Bergen Light Rail: Boarding Changes & Bus Bridge due to Track Work: Weekend | November 21 to Sunday, November 22, 2020
Beginning on Saturday, November 21 at 7AM and continuing until 8PM Sunday, November 22, schedule adjustments will occur on NJ TRANSIT’s Hudson Bergen Light Rail between Danforth Avenue and Liberty State Park stations, in both directions, due to scheduled track maintenance work as follows:
Note: A bus bridge will operate on a load and go basis from Danforth Avenue, Richard Street and Liberty State Park stations.
Saturday, November 21 to Sunday, November 22 | 7AM to 8PM
Northbound Departure Times (in minutes after the hour):
- Liberty State Park to Hoboken Terminal – :01, :21, :41
- West Side Avenue to Tonnelle Avenue – :08, :28, :48
- 8th Avenue to Danforth Avenue – :08, :28, :48
Southbound Departure Times (in minutes after the hour):
- Hoboken Terminal to Liberty State Park – :05, :25 and :45
- Tonnelle Avenue to West Side Avenue – :16, :36, :56
- Danforth Avenue to 8th Street – :05, :25, :45
Please allow for extra travel time. We appreciate your patience during this temporary adjustment.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.