NJ TRANSIT Service for American Dream - Effective Immediately
Express Buses from Port Authority Bus Terminal and Secaucus Junction to American Dream and Expanded Local Service
A new bus route, No. 355, is operating daily express service from the Port Authority Bus Terminal (PABT) to the American Dream every 30 minutes. NOTE: The Family SuperSaver Fare will NOT be in effect for Bus Route No. 355 customers. All customers must have a ticket to utilize Bus Route No. 355.
Bus Route No. 356 is operating daily express service from Secaucus Junction to American Dream every 30 minutes. NOTE: The Family SuperSaver Fare will be in effect for Bus No. 356 customers.
To provide transportation options for American Dream employees, three local bus routes – Route No. 85, which operates from Hoboken/Union City to Secaucus; Route No. 703, which operates from Paterson/Passaic to East Rutherford; and Route No. 772, which operates from Hackensack to the Meadowlands – expanded their operating hours and now include stops at American Dream. Additionally, Route No. 772 has expanded and now includes Saturday and Sunday service.
To utilize No. 356 express bus service from Secaucus Junction, customers may travel on any Rail line that serves Secaucus Junction or any of the five NJ TRANST bus routes that serve Secaucus Junction and transfer to Route No. 356 express bus for direct service to American Dream. They are:
- No. 2, Journal Square to Secaucus
- No. 78, Newark to Secaucus
- No. 124, PABT to Secaucus-Harmon Cove
- No. 129, PABT to Secaucus
- No. 329, Harmon Cove to Secaucus
- Local bus route customers should consult Bus Timetables for specific departure/arrival times.
- Allow extra travel time and plan accordingly.
- Purchase round-trip tickets at the start of your trip to speed your return. Use the ticket vending machine or see a ticket agent to avoid possible surcharges. Tickets are also available viathe NJ TRANSIT mobile app (NOTE: iOS users must update to the latest version of the app to purchase these tickets. Mobile tickets are not yet available for other devices. Please use ticket vending machines in the meantime).
- Customers are strongly advised to visit http://www.americandream.com/ for mall’s hours of operation and attraction ticketing information.
- The Family SuperSaver Fare will NOT be in effect for Bus Route No. 355 customers. All customers must have a bus ticket to utilize Bus Route No. 355.
- The Family SuperSaver Fare will be in effect for Bus Route No. 356 customers.
Local bus route customers should consult Bus Timetables.
NJ TRANSIT will monitor any possible crowds at both Secaucus and PABT and ensure that demand is properly met with commensurate service.
Rail service will be added once the rail system is resilient enough that doing so won’t adversely affect NJ TRANSIT commuters.
Further details aboutNJ TRANSIT's service to American Dream can be found on the destination page HERE.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.