Bus Route Nos. 400, 403, & 459: Temporary Bus Stop Adjustments in Blackwood - Effective Immediately
Effective immediately and continuing until approximately Saturday, August 15, the following NJ TRANSIT bus stops in Blackwood will be temporarily discontinued due to construction on Peter Cheeseman Road in Gloucester Township, affecting Bus Route Nos. 400, 403 and 459 as follows:
Bus stops temporarily out of service:
- Little Gloucester Road at College Drive (MyBus #15767 & #15768) – Nos. 400/459
- Ring Road at College Sciences Building Driveway (MyBus #31240) – Nos. 400/403/459
- Camden County College bus stop (MyBus #15769) – Nos. 400/403/459
- Hickstown Road at Erial Road (MyBus #15800 & #15801) – No. 403 only
- Davistown Road at Erial Road (MyBus #15737 & #15736) – for No. 400 only
- Erial-Clementon Road at Sawood Drive (MyBus #15740) – for No. 403 only
- Erial-Clementon Road at Pleasant View Drive (MyBus #15745) – for No. 403 only
- Little Gloucester Road at Erial Drive (MyBus #15804) – for No. 459 only
- Peter Cheeseman Road at Raintree Drive (MyBus #15775 and #15770) – for No. 459 only
We appreciate your patience during this temporary adjustment.
For additional information and language assistance, please contact NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.