UPDATE: New NJ TRANSIT Bus Schedules - Effective Saturday, June 27, 2020
New NJ TRANSIT bus schedules will take effect on Saturday, June 27 on several bus routes. This schedule change follows the recent transition from a modified to a regular weekday schedule and includes some adjustments for seasonal travel.
Please visit the Bus Schedules page to carefully review bus point-to-point schedules and timetables before starting your trip. Scroll down and to the right to click on your bus route number to see if there is an upcoming schedule change for your route. If your bus route has an upcoming timetable change, a link will be available stating "Upcoming Schedule - Effective June 27, 2020" in the “Download PDF Schedules” area.
We remind customers that masks are required while using NJ TRANSIT per Executive Order 125 to slow the spread. The complete list of “Your Ride to Recovery” guidelines can be found at njtransit.com/recovery
Please note: To continue our efforts of limiting social contact, NJ TRANSIT is currently not accepting cash transactions onboard buses. Fares are not being waived, but customers are advised to purchase tickets in advance using the NJ TRANSIT app (available at njtransit.com/app) or from an NJ TRANSIT Ticket Vending Machine (TVM) before starting their trip.
- Before starting your trip, visit Travel Alerts & Advisories for up-to-the-minute service information.
- Customers are encouraged to download or update the NJ TRANSIT mobile app to set up and receive customized service alert information via push notifications. Visit the You Tube video for easy instructions on setting up custom push notifications.
- Stay connected to NJ TRANSIT social media during your commute.
- Sign up for the My Transit alert system, which delivers travel advisories for your specific trip to your cell phone via email or text.
- Allow extra time getting to and from your destination.
- Listen closely to public address announcements at stations for late-breaking service information.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.