See what NJ TRANSIT is doing to ensure your employees can get back to the office safely, conveniently and affordably!
Helping your employees, organization members, students or customers travel conveniently and affordably is only a few clicks away! NJ TRANSIT sells the following passes and tickets through our Bulk Sales program:
- Three or more monthly passes for Rail, Bus and Light Rail
- Five or more weekly tickets for Rail
- 25 or more one-way tickets for Rail, Bus and Light Rail including one-way reduced tickets (half fare or less) for senior citizens, children, passengers with disabilities as well as military personnel* and their dependents
If you require fewer passes or tickets, you may use NJ TRANSIT's Mobile App, ticket vending machines located at all stations and terminals or ticket windows located at larger stations and terminals.
*Eligible military personnel include Active Duty, Reserve and National Guard, and those with official "Retired" status from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard.
How to place an order
- Complete the Bulk Sales Order Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an auto reply email so you know your order has been received.
- Monthly passes - it is strongly recommended that you send your order of three or more passes between the 3rd - 15th of the month prior to the pass (i.e. January 15th for February passes).
- One-way and weekly tickets - send your order at any time during the month (these tickets do not have expiration dates).
- For fare information, please visit our Trip Planner or call the Transit Information Center 973-275-5555, between 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily.
- NJ TRANSIT does not offer automatic reordering. You must submit a new order when you need additional tickets.
- NJ TRANSIT pays for the shipping. Please try to place only one order per month.
Payment and shipping:
- Payment options:
- Credit card - you will be contacted for the credit card information prior to the first shipment. If the card is to be used for subsequent orders, NJ TRANSIT can securely store the number. For subsequent orders, simply provide the last four digits of the card on the order form.
- Check - an invoice will be included in the package with the tickets. Payment is due upon receipt of the tickets. NJ TRANSIT will continue fulfilling invoiced orders as long as the account is kept current. Payments should be sent to the address on the invoice: NJ TRANSIT, P.O. Box 416168, Boston, MA 02241-6168.
- A signature will be required for your package. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Please allow eight business days after placing an order for the tickets to be delivered. If you have not received your tickets after eight days, please contact Bulk Sales at email@example.com.
How to request a credit for unused monthly passes:
- Send unused monthly passes with a completed Refund Form to: NJ TRANSIT - Bulk Sales, One Penn Plaza East - 5th Floor, Newark, NJ 07105.
- Returns must be postmarked by the 10th of the month of the pass (i.e. January 10th for returning a January pass) to be eligible for a credit.
- One-way tickets are not refundable.