Save 40% round-trip by train to Philadelphia!
- The code may only be used once for round-trip travel for up to 2 customers on the Atlantic City Rail Line to 30th Street Station
- Offer valid through January 1, 2024.
- All tickets must be activated on the same day.
- Available only through the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App.
- All tickets purchased using the promotion code expire and must be used by 2:00 a.m. January 2, 2024. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
To take advantage of this offer customers must:
- Download (or use) the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App!
- Set up a ticket account in the app.
- Select 2 or 4 One-Way tickets and tap “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Enter the promotional code DASHPHILLY23
- Tap the payment method of choice and purchase the tickets.
Your tickets will appear in the “My Tickets” section of the app.
- Activate your tickets before boarding the train.
Tickets are not transferable, and there will be no refunds. Not valid for travel to/from Newark Liberty International Airport, SEPTA or Metro-North Stations. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or discounted ticket (Senior, child, customers with disabilities, military, etc).
ATLANTIC CITY RAIL LINE
Atlantic City Rail Line trains operate between Atlantic City, NJ and Philadelphia 30th Street Station, with connections to River LINE to Camden and Trenton at Pennsauken Transit Center. Lindenwold Station offers convenient connections between PATCO and the Atlantic City Rail Line.
You can purchase Atlantic City Rail Line tickets online via Web Ticketing, Ticket Vending Machines and at Ticket Offices.
River LINE connects communities between Trenton and Camden, just across the river from Philadelphia, for work and play. Enjoy a picturesque ride along the river for festivals and events, unique dining, and historic destinations along the way. Pennsauken Transit Center offers free parking and connections to Atlantic City and Philadelphia via the Atlantic City Rail Line. River LINE is the easiest way to all the attractions along the Camden Waterfront. Relax and ride along the scenic Delaware River, and make the trip part of the fun!
NJ TRANSIT provides bus service for many Center City locations including stops along Market Street, Broad Street, and Vine Street.
Philadelphia Bus Service & Center City Connector
Express and local bus service connects Philadelphia with many New Jersey locations including: Atlantic City, Bridgeton, Camden, Cherry Hill Mall, Cinnaminson, Delran, Glassboro, Blackwood (Gloucester Premium Outlets), Hammonton (Farley Service Plaza on Atlantic City Expressway), Maple Shade, Merchantville, Moorestown, Mt. Holly, Pennsauken Transit Center (Free Parking), Sicklerville (Avandale Park & Ride - Free Parking), and Willingboro Town Center.
Bus Route 551 provides service between Philadelphia and Atlantic City Bus Terminal, with easy connections to many shore destinations in southern New Jersey, including Ventnor, Margate, Longport, Brigantine, Ocean City and Sea Isle City.
The Center City Connector offers service from several New Jersey communities to Center City. The 414 bus connects Maple Shade, Merchantville, and Moorestown with Philadelphia, The 417 bus provides service between Philadelphia and Cinnaminson, Delran, Mt. Holly, Pennsauken, and Willingboro. The 555 bus provides express service to Philadelphia from the Avandale Park & Ride in Sicklerille. Atlantic City Rail Line tickets and weekly/monthly passes are accepted on the 417 bus between Philadelphia and Pennsauken Transit Center.
Bus routes 313/315 provide daily year-round service between Philadelphia(JFK Boulevard at 30th Street Station with local stops along Market Street and JFK Boulevard), Wildwood, and Cape May. Bus route 316 provides seasonal summer service, and includes a stop at 30th Street Station (at JFK Boulevard, with local stops along Market Street and JFK Boulevard.) in Philadelphia, allowing easy connections with Amtrak and SEPTA services. In addition, the 316 serves the Gloucester Premium Outlets in Blackwood.
SAVE 25% OR MORE ON ROUND-TRIP EXCURSION TICKETS!
- $20 Atlantic City - Philadelphia (Bus route 551)
- $30 Wildwood - Philadelphia (Bus route 316)
- $33 Cape May - Philadelphia (Bus route 316)
Excursion tickets must be purchased at Atlantic City Bus Terminal, Philadelphia 30th Street Station, Wildwood Terminal, or using the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App, and are valid for 10 days from the date of sale.
Plan your trip
Plan your trip for schedules and fare options plus connections with other NJ TRANSIT, SEPTA and PATCO services.
- Purchase and display tickets using the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App on your mobile device for convenient contactless payment.
- If you are taking the bus, purchase tickets from Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs) at major bus terminals or you may pay the fare on the bus. Most local buses require exact change in coins or $1 bills.
- Traveling by train? Purchase two one-way tickets for your round-trip transportation before boarding the train. A $5 surcharge applies to tickets purchased onboard if you board at a station where ticket vending machines or ticket agents are available.