SAVE $6.50 WITH A MONMOUTH PARK PACKAGE!
Package includes round-trip transportation and general admission plus an official racing program. The package is available from all NJ TRANSIT train stations, excluding Atlantic City Rail Line stations.
The package cost is just the round-trip fare plus $3.50. Purchase the package from a Ticket Vending Machine (TVM) at any NJ TRANSIT train station by choosing “Beach/Monmouth Park Packages” and then selecting “Monmouth Park Racetrack,” or purchase at any ticket office. Monmouth Park Packages cannot be purchased aboard trains or with the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App®. For complete schedule and fare information Click Here.
DOWN THE STRETCH THE WAY TO GO TO MONMOUTH PARK IS NJ TRANSIT
North Jersey Coast Line trains stop at Monmouth Park Station when the track is open for live racing beginning Saturday, May 7, thru Sunday, September 18, 2022.
Tickets are valid:
- Fridays: June 3 thru September 2
- Saturdays: May 7 thru September 17
- Sundays: May 8 thru September 18
- All Mondays in August: August 1 thru August 29
- Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day
And you don’t have to live or work along NJ TRANSIT’s North Jersey Coast Line to take the train to Monmouth Park! With easy connections from most rail lines to the North Jersey Coast Line, you may even cross the finish line before the jockeys do. For complete schedule and fare information click here.
A DAY AT THE RACES DESERVES A PHOTO FINISH!
And don’t forget about all that Monmouth Park has to offer! All of your favorite events and festivals have returned including Family Fun Day every Sunday, 12-4pm from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend, plus select other event days with bounce house, pony rides, face painters and more! Plus, coolers are allowed in the picnic area. Enjoy great on-site dining at Blu Grotto Ristorante and the Beer Garden at Blu Grotto. Dine trackside at a number of different indoor and outdoor locations. The Caesars Sportsbook at Monmouth Park is open seven days a week.
- Saturday, May 7: Opening Day: The Shore’s Biggest Kentucky Derby Party
- Sunday, May 8: Mother’s Day: Take Mom to the Track
- Saturday, May 28 - Monday, May 30: Jersey Shore Food Truck Festival
- Sunday, June 5: Irish Festival
- Saturday, June 11: Cooler Giveaway
- Sunday, June 19: Father’s Day at the Track
- Saturday, June 25 & Sunday, June 26: Wine & Pizza Festival
- Sunday, July 10: Car Show & Oldies Day
- Saturday, July 16: Ladies’ Day
- Saturday, July 23: Haskell Day
- Saturday, July 30 & Sunday, July 31: Italian Festival & Wine Tasting
- Saturday, August 6: Around the World: An International Food Festival
- Saturday, August 13 & Sunday, August 14: Surf & Turf Seafood Festival
- Saturday, August 20: Live & Local Music Festival
- Sunday, August 28: NJ Thoroughbred Festival & Giveaway
- Saturday, September 3 - Monday, September 5: BBQ & Craft Beer Festival
- Saturday, September 10: Food Trucktemberfest
For Monmouth Park information, call 732-222-5100 or visit Monmouth Park’s website at monmouthpark.com.
Sponsored, in part, by a grant from NJ Department of
|More Summer Destinations||Subscribe||Sign Up!|