Somerville Rail Station Eastbound Elevator General Information
In the event the Eastbound-Platform Elevator at Somerville Station is temporarily out of service, customers desiring accessible services may consider the following travel options.
- Ramps are available at Somerville Station; however, the eastbound ramp does not access the tunnel leading to the westbound platform. Customers will have to use the sidewalk at South Bridge Street to access the westbound platform.
- The closest accessible stations are Plainfield on the Raritan Valley Line and New Brunswick on the Northeast Corridor.
- View the Accessible Services page for further details on accessible-travel options.
- Train Schedules can be viewed HERE.
- NJ TRANSIT buses provide service near most Rail stations.
Note: Other elevators could potentially be out of service during this time. Please check Travel Alerts & Advisories for station information before starting your trip.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.