Track A Elevator
Newark Penn Station: Track A Passenger Elevator 36
In the event the Track A Elevator 36 at Newark Penn Station is temporarily out of service, customers desiring accessible services may consider the following travel options.
- A telephone is available adjacent to the elevator for assistance (call 800-835-2090).
- Alternative elevator access is available in the Raymond Blvd. Concourse on weekdays only from 5:30AM to 8PM. After hours and weekends, please use the telephone for assistance.
- Additional assistance is available from any NJ TRANSIT employee or police officer.
- View the Accessible Services page for further details on accessible-travel options.
- Train Schedules can be viewed HERE.
- NJ TRANSIT buses provide service near most Rail stations.
Note: Other elevators could potentially be out of service during this time. Please check Travel Alerts & Advisories for station information before starting your trip.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.