Track 1-PATH Passenger Elevator 37 Out of Service
Newark Penn Station: Track 1-PATH Passenger Elevator 37
In the event the Track 1-PATH Elevator 37 at Newark Penn Station is temporarily out of service, customers desiring accessible services may consider the following travel options.
- See the PATH representative at the accessible fare gate (center of platform) to transfer to Track 2, where an elevator is available. The PATH representative will be available from 6AM until 11PM daily.
- A telephone is available adjacent to the elevator for assistance (call 800-835-2090).
- Alternative elevator access is available in the Raymond Blvd. Concourse on weekdays only from 5:30AM to 8PM After hours and weekends, please use the telephone for assistance.
- Additional assistance is available from any NJ TRANSIT employee or police officer.
- View the Accessible Services page for further details on accessible-travel options.
- Train Schedules can be viewed HERE.
- NJ TRANSIT buses provide service near most Rail stations.
Note: Other elevators could potentially be out of service during this time. Please check Travel Alerts & Advisories for station information before starting your trip.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.