Madison Rail Station Eastbound Elevator General Information
In the event the Eastbound-Platform Elevator at Madison Station is temporarily out of service, customers desiring accessible services may consider the following travel options.
- The closest accessible stations on the Morris & Essex lines are Summit and Morristown.
- Traveling TO Madison Station from points west (e.g., Morristown/ Dover): Remain on the train to Summit Station and then transfer to an outbound train to Madison.
- Traveling FROM Madison Station to points east (e.g., Newark/New York): Take an outbound train to Morristown and then transfer to an inbound train to your destination.
- View the Accessible Services page for further details on accessible-travel options.
- Train Schedules can be viewed HERE.
- NJ TRANSIT buses provide service near most Rail stations.
Note: Other elevators could potentially be out of service during this time. Please check Travel Alerts & Advisories for station information before starting your trip.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.