Elizabeth Rail Station Westbound Elevator General Information
In the event the Westbound-Platform Elevator at Elizabeth Station is temporarily out of service, customers desiring accessible services may consider the following travel options.
- The closest accessible stations on the Northeast Corridor/North Jersey Coast Line are North Elizabeth and Linden.
- Traveling TO Elizabeth Station from points east (e.g., Newark/New York): Remain on the train to Rahway Station and then transfer to an outbound train to Elizabeth Station. (Note: The eastbound ramp at Linden Station is temporarily not available).
- Traveling FROM Elizabeth Station to points west (e.g., Trenton): Take an inbound train to North Elizabeth Station and then transfer to an outbound train to your destination.
- View the Accessible Services page for further details on accessible-travel options.
- Train Schedules can be viewed HERE.
- NJ TRANSIT buses provide service near most Rail stations.
Note: Other elevators could potentially be out of service during this time. Please check Travel Alerts & Advisories for station information before starting your trip.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.