East Orange Rail Station Westbound Elevator General Information
In the event the Westbound-Platform Elevator at East Orange Station is temporarily out of service, customers desiring accessible services may consider the following travel options.
- The closest accessible stations on the Morris & Essex lines are South Orange and Newark Broad Street.
- Traveling TO East Orange from points east (e.g., Newark/New York): Take an outbound train to South Orange Station and then transfer to an inbound train to East Orange.
- Traveling FROM East Orange Station to points west (e.g., Dover): Take an inbound train to Newark Broad Street Station and then transfer to an outbound train to your destination.
- View the Accessible Services page for further details on accessible-travel options.
- Train Schedules can be viewed HERE.
- NJ TRANSIT buses provide service near most Rail stations.
Note: Other elevators could potentially be out of service during this time. Please check Travel Alerts & Advisories for station information before starting your trip.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.