ACCESS LINK PARATRANSIT SERVICE CANCELED WEDNESDAY IN NORTHERN NEW JERSEY
January 11, 2011
NEWARK, NJ - Due to the impending snow storm, NJ TRANSIT has announced that Access Link paratransit service will be canceled Wednesday in several service regions in Northern New Jersey.
Access Link service will be canceled Wednesday in the following regions:
- Region 4: Counties of Mercer, Monmouth, Middlesex and northern Ocean
- Region 5: Counties of Essex, Morris, Somerset, Union and western Hudson
- Region 6: Counties of Bergen, Passaic and eastern Hudson
Though subject to possible delays, Access Link service will continue to be provided in the following regions:
- Region 2: Counties of Burlington, Camden, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem
- Region 3: Counties of Atlantic, Cape May and southern Ocean
NJ TRANSIT representatives are calling affected Access Link customers with existing reservations to reschedule trips. For assistance, Access Link customers may call 1-800-955-2321.