RIVER LINE TAKES YOU TO THE FUN
Make the trip part of the fun, relax and ride along the scenic Delaware River. River LINE is the easiest way to all the attractions along the Camden Waterfront including Adventure Aquarium, Battleship New Jersey, Freedom Mortgage Ampitheater and Camden Children's Garden. At towns from Trenton to Camden there are family friendly festivals and events, unique dining and historic destinations.
Travel on River LINE to avoid the stress and hassle that comes with driving and parking! But if you can't make a full car-free journey, Pennsauken Transit Center does offer free parking and connections to Atlantic City and Philadelphia via the Atlantic City Rail Line.
IT'S EASY TO RIDE RIVER LINE!
- Plan your trip using our trip planner or River LINE timetable.
- Arrive at the station early and buy your tickets from the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App or any Ticket Vending Machine. For convenience, purchase your return trip tickets as well.
- Before boarding, activate your NJ TRANSIT Mobile App ticket or insert your physical one-way ticket in a time stamp machine. The Mobile App ticket and the stamp will show how long the ticket is valid for travel on River LINE.
- Keep your ticket with you as you travel to show valid proof of payment.
Board the train and enjoy the ride!
WE HAVE PLENTY OF BUS OPTIONS, TOO!
- If you live near one of our South Jersey bus stops, there’s a likely chance you’re a single bus ride away from the Walter Rand Transportation Center, which is just a 10-minute walk from the Waterfront!
- The following buses travel to the Walter Rand Transportation Center:
- Atlantic: 315, 316, 551
- Burlington: 317, 406, 409, 413
- Camden: 313, 315, 316, 317, 400, 401, 402, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 412, 413, 418, 419, 450, 451, 452, 453*, 457, 551
- Cape May: 313, 315, 316
- Cumberland: 313, 408, 410
- Gloucester: 313, 315, 400, 401, 402, 408, 410, 412
- Mercer: 409
- Monmouth: 317
- Ocean: 317
- Salem: 401, 402, 410
- Plan your trip using our trip planner or one of the timetables above.
- Arrive at your bus stop early and buy your tickets on the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App or have exact change for the bus driver.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your stress-free chauffeur service!
*You can take the 453 directly to the Camden Waterfront!
Plan Ahead: Check the attendance guidelines for the venue, event or attraction. Event schedules may be subject to change.
NJ TRANSIT SAVINGS
NJT Rewards is a new way to make the most of your travel with NJ TRANSIT. With each transportation ticket, you buy using the NJ TRANSIT mobile app, you earn rewards points that you can redeem for special perks and values from restaurants, entertainment venues and retailers.
Take advantage of great partner deals & discounts on admission to entertainment and family friendly destinations near River LINE stations. Visit Deals & Discounts for a complete listing of offers.