Start your career as a Bus Operator with NJ TRANSIT!
- Hourly rate up to $31.10
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Paid time off
- Pension plan plus 457 tax-deferred savings plan
- Life insurance
If you want to start a career — not just a job — join our nationally-recognized team of Bus Operators. At NJ TRANSIT, we fully train and certify all of our bus operators, so you have everything you need to hit the road. You qualify for our training program if:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You have fewer than five points on your driving record
- You hold a non-provisional NJ Driver's License (for the last three years), a NJ Commercial Driver's License permit, or a Commercial Driver's License from NJ, NY or PA
Download our Bus Operator Flyer.
At NJ TRANSIT, we support and depend upon the diversity of our staff.
NJ TRANSIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NJ TRANSIT adheres to the NJ First Act. To learn more, click here.