Princeton Junction & Hamilton Station: Temporary Boarding Changes Due to Track Work - Friday, January 15 to Sunday, January 17, 2021
On Friday, January 15 at 11:30PM through Sunday night, January 17, boarding/alighting at Princeton Junction and Hamilton Station will be affected by track infrastructure improvements.
During this time, customers will board/alight on low-level platforms using stairs to and from the train and the regular platform (alternative boarding/travel options below). Additionally, during late-night hours, trains may arrive/depart on the Track 1 Eastbound Platform at both stations for travel in both directions. During these hours, ADA customers will be able to board/alight as normal at each station, but on the eastbound platform only.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ADA CUSTOMERS
Customers desiring ADA access should review the following alternate travel accommodations.
Alternate Travel and Boarding Accommodations:
- Rail Options:
- If traveling FROM Hamilton to Trenton (and beyond), take an eastbound train to New Brunswick Station and then transfer to a westbound train to Trenton.
- If traveling TO Hamilton from points east (e.g., Newark/New York), remain on the train to Trenton Station, then transfer at Trenton to an eastbound train.
- Bus Options: NJ TRANSIT Bus Route No. 608 also provides service near Hamilton Station. Visit the Bus Point-to-Point page for further bus service information.
Princeton Junction (Rail Options):
- If traveling FROM Princeton Junction to points west (e.g., Trenton), take an eastbound train to New Brunswick Station and then transfer to a westbound train to Trenton.
- If traveling TO Princeton Junction from points east (e.g., Newark/New York), remain on the train to Trenton Station, board a westbound train at Princeton Junction and then transfer at Trenton to an eastbound train to your destination.
Please allow for extra travel time, listen to station announcements and check destination sign before boarding. For your safety, observe posted signs, and do not travel through barricaded areas.
We appreciate your patience during this important enhancement work.
Visit Travel Alerts & Advisories for the latest updates for your specific line. For further details and updated travel information, sign up for My Transit Alerts, download the NJ TRANSIT app and follow us on Social Media.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.