Six Flags Great Adventure & Hurricane Harbor
SAVE UP TO $50 and Purchase Your Six Flags Package in the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App®!
NJ TRANSIT 308 Bus service to Six Flags Great Adventure, out of Port Authority Bus Terminal and Newark Penn Station, starts Saturday, May 27 through Fright Fest in October. Six Flags packages that include round-trip bus transportation and discounted admission are now available in the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App®!
- Starting Friday, May 26 at 4 p.m., you can now purchase up to 6 packages under one NJ TRANSIT Mobile App account; each package includes round-trip transportation tickets and admission to the Theme Park or Hurricane Harbor!
- Monday, September 4th is the last day for Hurricane Harbor.
- App purchases can be made between 4:00 pm the day before the scheduled departure date through 8:30 am the day of the departure. There are a limited number of packages available in the app each day. Once that limit is met, you will see a pop-up message but can still purchase your package(s) at New York Port Authority Bus Terminal and Newark Penn Station Ticket Windows.
- Customers who prefer to use cash, or don’t have a debit or credit card, can now take advantage of all the benefits of the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App with NJ TRANSIT’s new Cash in App feature. Customers can utilize more than 1,000 convenient participating network retailers, like 7-Eleven, Walgreens, CVS, Family Dollar and more, to convert cash directly to digital balances in the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App – which can then be used to purchase electronic NJ TRANSIT tickets and passes. For more information, visit njtransit.com/cash.
- PACKAGES INCLUDE round-trip transportation and discounted admission to Six Flags Great Adventure or Hurricane Harbor.
- Packages and 308 bus tickets purchased from NJ TRANSIT Ticket Window must be purchased on day of travel.
- Only Six Flags bus tickets will be accepted for transportation on this service.
- Family SuperSaver fares, monthly and student passes, 10-trip tickets and other ticket types are not valid.
- Package purchase guarantees admission, weather permitting. NJ TRANSIT is not responsible for refunds due to ride closures.
Bus Fare Only
Bus Fare Only
|New York Port Authority Bus Terminal||$87.50||$66.90||$85.00||$64.40||$38.00||$17.40||$19.00||$8.70|
|Newark Penn Station||$77.00||$62.00||$74.50||$59.50||$27.50||$12.50||$13.75||$6.25|
- Arrive at least 15 – 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time, especially during the summer. Limited seating available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If the park closes early due to inclement weather, return service will be provided as soon as possible. If the closure is temporary, buses will depart at their scheduled departure time.
- When leaving Six Flags, last bus departs promptly at the posted time. NJ TRANSIT is not responsible for customers missing the bus.
|NEW YORK||NEWARK||SIX FLAGS|
|FRI, SEP 22||2:30PM||324||3:00PM||1A||10:00PM|
|SAT, SEP 23||9:30AM||324||10:00AM||4B||9:00PM|
|SUN, SEP 24||9:30AM||324||10:00AM||4B||8:00PM|
|FRI, SEP 29||2:30PM||324||3:00PM||1A||10:00PM|
|SAT, SEP 30||9:30AM||324||10:00AM||4B||10:00PM|
For the October/Fright Fest schedule, please check back later in the season.
For more Six Flags information, call 732-928-2000 or visit sixflags.com/greatadventure.
SIX FLAGS® and all related indicia are trademarks of Six Flags Theme Parks, Inc. TM; © 2023.
|More Summer Destinations||Subscribe||Sign Up!|