NJ TRANSIT can help you reach American Dream, New Jersey's new entertainment, retail, and dining destination in the Meadowlands, with express bus service every 30 minutes, convenient connections from every train line that serves Secaucus Junction, and easy access from multiple local bus routes.
Important Note About Tickets
Check the American Dream website for hours of operation and ticket availability before buying your round-trip transit tickets in advance.
Express Bus Service from New York
The new 355 bus route provides express service to American Dream every 30 minutes from Port Authority Bus Terminal. Family Super Saver Fares do not apply to the 355 Port Authority Bus Terminal - American Dream premium bus service.
- Gate 305 - 355 New York - American Dream
Express Bus and Connecting Train Service from Secaucus Junction
The new 356 bus route provides express service to American Dream every 30 minutes from platforms 8, 9, and 10 at Secaucus Junction.
When you arrive at Secaucus Junction via trains on the Main-Bergen County Line, Montclair-Boonton Line, Morris & Essex Line, Northeast Corridor, North Jersey Coast Line, Pascack Valley Line, and Port Jervis Line, follow the signs to the bus plaza to transfer to the 356 for American Dream.
The following bus routes serve Secaucus Junction, with easy connections to the 356 express to American Dream:
- Platform 3 - 78 Newark - Secaucus
- Platform 4 - 124 New York - Secaucus
- Platform 5 - 329 Harmon Cove - Secaucus Junction
- Platform 6 - 129 New York - Union City - Secaucus
- Platform 7 - 2/2R Jersey City - Journal Square - Secaucus
- Platforms 8, 9 & 10
- Platforms 11 & 12 - EZ Ride Shuttles
- 246 Secaucus - Penhorn Shuttle
- 268 Harmon Cove Shuttle
- 273/273X - Harmon Meadow Shuttle
- 503 Route 3 Shuttle
- 524 Challenger Road Shuttle
- Platform 14
Local Bus Service
Three local bus routes serve American Dream with expanded operating hours:
- 85 Hoboken/Union City - American Dream
- 703 Paterson/Passaic - American Dream
- 772 Hackensack - American Dream
Additionally, the 772 bus route will be expanding to include Saturday and Sunday service. Buses on these routes will stop at the Meadowlands Racetrack near American Dream. Once construction is complete and American Dream opens for customers in October, buses will stop directly at American Dream.
Plan your trip
Plan your trip for schedules and fare options.
- Purchase your tickets on the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App prior to travel. The app offers the most convenient way to purchase your ticket or pass.
- Most local buses require exact change in coins or $1 bills.
- If traveling from New York Port Authority Bus Terminal, you must purchase your ticket before boarding.
- On trains, a $5 surcharge applies to tickets purchased onboard if you board at a station where ticket vending machines or ticket agents are available.