NJ TRANSIT will take you direct to American Dream, New Jersey's new entertainment, retail, and dining destination in the Meadowlands, with easy and expanded weekday express bus service from New York Port Authority Bus Terminal and three local bus routes.
American Dream, developed by Triple Five Group, is the premier destination for indoor entertainment, just four miles from New York City. Experience an immersive 3 million square feet of shopping, dining, and world record-breaking rides at DreamWorks Water Park or Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park. Additional attractions include ice skating at The Rink, indoor snowboarding or skiing at Big SNOW, 3D art at TiLT Museum, and two types of year-round mini golf — Blacklight or Angry Birds. New Jersey’s first LEGOLAND® Discovery Center and SEA LIFE® Aquarium opened their doors in June of 2021.
You can also expect to see flagship locations for H&M, Uniqlo, and PRIMARK, as well as Lululemon, Sephora, Aritzia, Zara and IT’SUGAR, the world’s first “candy department store.”
Your visit to American Dream isn’t complete without a stroll down their brand-new luxury shopping and dining experience, The Avenue. A curated collection of sought-after fashion houses and culinary delights, The Avenue is anchored by the only Saks Fifth Avenue in New Jersey! Other stores featured are Hermѐs, Tiffany & Co., Dolce & Gabbana, Saint Laurent, Alexander Wang and many more.
For full-service dining options, check out restaurants Yard House, House of ‘Que, Carpaccio and 1ST RND. They also house a Coca-Cola Eats food court, which features an expanded list of local and international cuisine including Popeyes, PORA Ramen, Charley’s Philly Steaks, Kelly’s Cajun Grill, Latin Grill, Taco Bell, Wendy’s and more. For a quick bite on the go, stop by Wetzel’s Pretzels, Cinnabon, Grisini Coffee, Panda Bubble Tea, Red Mango and more.
Important Note About Tickets
Check the American Dream website for hours of operation and ticket availability before buying your round-trip transit tickets in advance.
Service from New York City
NJ TRANSIT’s No. 355 bus route offers an express one-seat ride to American Dream from Port Authority Bus Terminal (PABT). The trip between PABT and American Dream takes less than a half-hour under normal traffic conditions. The 355 departs from Gate 305.
- On weekends, NJ TRANSIT offers hourly express service from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Return service to PABT departs American Dream hourly from 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- On weekdays, NJ TRANSIT offers two weekday departures from PABT at 10:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Two return evening trips depart American Dream at 7:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Local Bus Service
In addition, NJ TRANSIT provides daily service to American Dream via three local bus routes:
- 85 Hoboken/Union City - American Dream
- 703 Haledon - Paterson - East Rutherford
- 772 Paramus - Hackensack - American Dream
Plan Your Trip
Plan your trip for schedules and fare options.
- Purchase your tickets on the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App prior to travel. The app offers the most convenient way to purchase your ticket or pass.
- Most local buses require exact change in coins or $1 bills.