The NJ TRANSIT Mobile App puts everything within your reach anytime, anywhere. Conveniently get vital transit information on your mobile device. It’s an easy way to buy and display passes and tickets plus get transit departure and arrival information.
Coming soon, an update of the app will provide easier navigation for an enhanced user experience and more bus ticket options. In response to customer suggestions, the improved functionality will present the information customers use the most on the first screen of the app.
New MyTix® Options:
- Purchase one-way intrastate, discounted ten-trip and round-trip excursion bus tickets
- Quick buy on home screen allows repurchase of the last five tickets
- Simplified display of My Tickets
- Apple Pay and Android Pay available as payment options
Enhanced User Experience:
- Home screen redesigned with new layout, colors and larger buttons
- Easier navigation with fewer clicks
- DepartureVision refreshes automatically
- DepartureVision and MyBus information on the home screen are autopopulated based upon recent selections
- Train schedules begin at next possible train
Click to sign up for updates on the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App, MyTix and other NJ TRANSIT Rider Tools.
App Feature Descriptions:
MyTix® Mobile Ticketing
Buy and display your pass or ticket securely from your mobile device. For more information on MyTix, visit njtransit.com/mytix.
Get real time train status for your station. Select a location to view a list of departures.
View up to the minute NJ TRANSIT bus arrival information based on your stop location or route.
Make travel plans using a quick station-to-station schedule.
Find the trip that meets your schedule and preferred mode of travel for your origin and destination. Input your travel selections to receive three suggested travel options.
Provide feedback on your travel experience.
The NJ TRANSIT Mobile App, MyTix, DepartureVision and MyBus word marks and the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App 2D and 3D design marks are trademarks of New Jersey Transit Corporation.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.