- Refer to a new timetable and find out if anything has changed with your commute and identify the best travel alternative if it has.
- If you will be altering your travel pattern, you may want to update your travel alert preferences in your My Transit account. If you do not have a My Transit account and are a frequent traveler on NJ TRANSIT, sign up to receive alerts at njtransit.com/mytransit.
- Check njtransit.com or news media before starting your trip for service advisories or alerts that may affect your trip.
- Download NJ TRANSIT's Mobile App for easy access to service information and advisories, ticket purchases via MyTix, real-time train departure status through DepartureVision, real-time or scheduled bus arrivals through MyBus, and other features to assist you during your commute.
- Stay connected during your commute through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Search for rail, bus or light rail-specific Twitter accounts for the best information. While we make every effort to respond to comments posted on our social media channels, we recommend that you contact our Customer Service team directly with critical or time-sensitive issues.
- Line specific Twitter feeds:
- Purchase round-trip tickets prior to boarding trains, buses or light rail vehicles to speed up your return trip. Tickets are available at ticket vending machines and ticket agent locations at major terminals and stations, as well as through the MyTix feature on NJ TRANSIT's Mobile App. For more information on MyTix and to set up an account, visit njtransit.com/mytix.
- You can provide feedback to us regarding your travel experience through our Contact Us feature on njtransit.com and our mobile app or call Customer Service at (973) 275-5555.
- NJ TRANSIT's website is translatable in multiple languages. To use this feature, click on "Translate this Site" located in the lower right corner of our homepage. Language assistance is also available at our Customer Service offices or by calling us at (973) 275-5555.