Regional Park-Ride Service
Park-ride service will operate on a first come, first served basis from five key regional park-ride lots, weekdays only, during four-hour AM inbound (6 a.m. to 10 a.m.) and four-hour PM outbound (4 p.m. to 8 p.m.) peak periods.
- MetLife Stadium to Port Authority Bus Terminal, New York
- PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel to New York City (Academy Bus)
- Hamilton Rail Station to Newark Penn Station for PATH service
- Metropark Rail Station to Harrison PATH Station
- Ramsey/Route 17 Rail Station to Lincoln Harbor Ferry, Weehawken
No midday, evening, weekend or reverse commute service will operate from these park-ride routes.
Park-ride locations were selected based on their size/parking capacity, access to regional highways, and geographical distribution. Access to area PATH stations and ferry service also was analyzed to minimize congestion at Hudson River crossings.
NJ TRANSIT rail tickets and passes with an origin or destination of New York, Newark or Hoboken will be cross-honored on these services, including connections with PATH and NY Waterway services.
For a map showing the park-ride locations, click here.