Home > Doing Business > Wedding/Engagement Video Recording/Photo Shoot Policy |
Wedding/Engagement Video Recording/Photo Shoot Policy
The following policy applies to all wedding, engagement, and organized group photography taken by all photographers (professional and non-professional) on NJ TRANSIT property. This policy applies to all photographers using the property as a backdrop for photos where the key subjects are people. Photographers seeking to make NJ TRANSIT property the key subject of the photo must apply for a film/photo access permit.
The party wanting to video record and/or photograph must submit a request in writing to NJ TRANSIT, One Penn Plaza East, Newark, New Jersey 07105, Attention: Latoya Anderson, Paralegal,
Real Estate Development and Economic Development, 7th floor or by email to LAnderson@njtransit.com. The letter of intent should contain the date, time, and location of the proposed shoot. The letter should be submitted for approval at least two weeks before the proposed recording/photo shoot date.
- A $500 nonrefundable application fee is due at the execution of the signed notarized agreement.
- The party should be no more than fifteen people, including the photographer.
- The party shall indemnify, keep and save harmless the State of New Jersey, and NJ TRANSIT with a certificate of liability insurance.
- During the approved activity, the following procedures shall be followed:
- Upon arrival go to Customer Service and advise staff you are on the property pursuant to a permit.
- NJ TRANSIT Police, Station Management, and Customer Service will be notified that you are on the property.
- Persons involved in shoot shall maintain the agreed upon time and schedule for the video recording/photo shoot.
- The videographers/photographers shall refrain from capturing video/photo images of anyone who is not within the permitted group.
- No video recording/photo shoots are permitted during rush hours, which are 7 am to 9 am and 3 pm to 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- If you arrive late, your shoot time will not be extended.
- You must carry a copy of the signed notarized agreement on your person with photo identification and produce it when asked by NJ TRANSIT Police or personnel.
- Guests should come dressed as they plan to appear in the video recording or photo. There are no changing areas available.
- Requestors are responsible for their own parking needs.
- Permission to video record/photo shoot on NJ TRANSIT property grants no rights to use its name or trademarks.
- Violation of this policy may result in the revocation of permission to video record/photo shoot.
- NJ TRANSIT reserves the right to refuse admittance for photography and/or to change this photo policy without advance notice. The terms and conditions of a permit given are considered as understood and agreed upon prior to entry to NJ TRANSIT property and any unauthorized activities not specifically allowed herein may be considered cause for termination.