Home > NJ TRANSIT News > FYI >
Participate in Our Next Survey and Win! |
Participate in Our Next Survey and Win!
We'd like to hear from you! NJ TRANSIT's latest Scorecard survey is available online from June 3, 2019, to June 21, 2019. The survey consists of more than 40 questions about your NJ TRANSIT travel experience. Your feedback is used to improve your customer experience. The survey is available in English and Spanish.
Among the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback:
- We added customer-friendly features to our Mobile App, such as new payment features and push notifications.
- We offered Access Link customers the ability to check the status of their trip or cancel it through an interactive phone system without speaking to a live agent (coming soon: automated pickup notifications and trip status texting).
- We upgraded departure screens at Newark Penn Station to make them easier to read. Positive feedback led us to expand their availability at Newark Broad Street Station and Trenton Transit Center.
- We extended the No. 160 bus route on weekends to Elmwood Park to match weekday routing.
- We performed extra cleaning on buses at select garages following a quality assurance audit, and redoubled efforts to hire additional bus cleaners.
To participate in the next Scorecard survey, go to www.njtransit.com/scorecard between June 3 and June 21, on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Five survey participants will be randomly chosen to win a free monthly pass or a $100 gift card!
The following customers were winners from our last survey: Access Link customer Nancy S., Bus Route 175 customer Tahisha M., Bus Route 158 customer Carmela R., Hudson-Bergen Light Rail customer Chris H. and Morris & Essex Lines customer Alina S. Congratulations everyone!