Port Jervis Line: Buses Replace Weekday Trains due to Track Work – Monday, September 13 to Friday, October 15, 2021
On Monday, September 13 to Friday, October 15 from 9AM to 4:30PM on weekdays, buses will replace Port Jervis Line trains at New York stations due to track work as follows.
Click HERE for service timetable.
- Buses will operate to/from Ramsey-Route 17.
- Trains will operate normally between Suffern and Hoboken.
- Westbound customers traveling beyond Suffern must transfer to buses at Route 17. There will be no bus service at Suffern.
- Express buses will operate between select Port Jervis Line stations and Route 17.
- Buses departing Port Jervis, Campbell Hall and Tuxedo will make one intermediate stop before continuing to Route 17.
- Buses departing Middletown, Harriman and Sloatsburg will operate directly to Route 17.
- A local bus will operate between all Port Jervis Line stations (Port Jervis through Sloatsburg) and Route 17.
- Otisville and Salisbury Mills will be served by local buses only.
- The local bus will not stop at Suffern or Mahwah Stations.
- Local buses traveling TO Route 17 will connect with trains approximately 60 minutes later than the usual times.
- Customers traveling between Suffern/Mahwah and all Port Jervis Line stations should travel to Route 17 and board a bus or train to their final destination.
Please allow for extra travel time.
We appreciate your patience during this important track work.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.