Various Bus Routes: Bus Stop Changes in Clifton & Nutley – Effective Thursday, July 1, 2021
Beginning Thursday, July 1 and continuing for approximately one year, the following NJ TRANSIT bus stops will be temporarily closed in Clifton and Nutley due to a major construction project on the Kingsland Street Bridge in Passaic County, impacting traffic flow in the region.
Bus Stops Temporarily Out of Service for Nos. 13 (Broad Street – Clinton Avenue), 27 (Mount Prospect), 74 (Paterson – Nutley – Newark), 192 (Clifton – New York), 199 (Clifton – Lyndhurst – New York):
- Kingsland Street, eastbound at Lakeside Drive, near side (MyBus #19283)
- Kingsland Street, westbound at Passaic Avenue, near side (MyBus #19284)
- Passaic Avenue, southbound at Jackson Street, near side (MyBus #19294)
- Kingsland Road, eastbound at Walnut Street, near side (MyBus #26756)
- Kingsland Road, westbound at Walnut Street, near side (MyBus #26761)
- Main Avenue, southbound at Clay Street, far side (MyBus #26824)
Customers will be directed via signage to nearby alternate bus stops.
Please allow for extra travel time.
For more information and assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.