Atlantic City Rail Line: Buses Replace Midday Trains between Atco & Atlantic City for Trackwork & Signal Improvements - Monday, April 6 to Friday, June 19, 2020
Beginning Monday, April 6 and continuing until Friday, June 19, from approximately 7:30AM until 3PM on weekdays, buses on NJ TRANSIT’s Route No. 554 will replace Atlantic City Line trains between Atco and Atlantic City stations.
Please note the following adjustments for this time:
- Trains 4612 (the 6:49AM departure from Atlantic City) and 4613 (the 6:11AM departure from Philadelphia) will be the last trains to operate normally before the outage begins.
- Trains 4630 (the 3:47PM departure from Atlantic City) and 4631 (the 2:49PM departure from Philadelphia) will be the first trains to operate normally after the outage ends.
- In Atlantic City, the No. 554 will originate/terminate at the Atlantic City Bus Terminal. Customers may take Atlantic City Jitney service between the Atlantic City Rail Terminal and the bus terminal. Customers traveling from Atlantic City should be prepared to depart the rail terminal 15 minutes before the scheduled bus departure.
- At Absecon:
- Buses TO ATLANTIC CITY will depart from the bus stop on White Horse Pike near Station Avenue.
- Buses TO LINDENWOLD will depart from the bus stop on Station Avenue across from Absecon Station.
- At Egg Harbor City and Atco, buses will stop adjacent to the train station platform.
- For Hammonton, buses will stop on Egg Harbor Road at Bellevue Avenue. Please check signs at the bus stop to ensure that you are traveling in the correct direction before boarding the bus.
Additional details will be published in the April 5 Atlantic City Rail Line timetable. Visit the Printable Schedules page HERE.
We appreciate your patience during this critical improvement work.
For more information and language assistance, please contact NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5PM daily.