| | The Homepage Trip Planner will find the fastest trips within a one mile walking distance of your origin and destination.
To begin, enter your starting address or boarding location (e.g. station or park & ride name). If you start typing a station name or park & ride location, the Trip Planner will suggest locations. You can select these by pressing Enter or Tab. You can also enter any street address or intersection. Be sure to include your city and state. Commas are acceptable, but are not required.
If you prefer to use a particular travel mode (e.g. "rail only," "bus only," etc.), simply select the appropriate button.
You can adjust the date and time to plan a future trip, if desired.
To plan an ADA-accessible trip, check the box next to the word "Accessible."
To plan a trip using other settings, including shorter walking distances and fewer transfers, please use our Advanced Trip Planner by clicking "Advanced."
New Bus Schedules - Effective Saturday, January 11, 2020
December 31, 2019
New bus schedules will take effect on Saturday, January 11 on several NJ TRANSIT bus routes.
Visit the Bus Schedules page for point-to-point schedules and bus timetables.
- Nos. 1/361 and 62 (Daily): Additional trips have been added or shifted in response to crowding conditions.
- Nos. 11, 28, 40, 73, 79 and 111 (Daily): Seasonal service adjustments will be implemented.
- Nos. 13 and 70 (Weekdays): Trips have been shifted or extended to meet customer needs at Livingston Mall and Clifton Commons.
- No. 37 (Daily): Trips have been adjusted in the early morning to better meet airport shift times. Two trips have been added on weekday mornings to and from Newark Airport.
- Nos. 63, 64 and 68 (Weekdays): Trip times have been adjusted to improve on-time performance
- Nos. 99 and 107 (Weekdays): Additional trips have been added during the pre-peak and peak travel hours, in both the morning and afternoon.
- No. 108 (Weekdays): Trips to and from the Port Authority Bus Terminal during the PM Peak have been shifted.
- No. 123 (Sundays): A new trip will operate at 6:25 a.m. from Christ Hospital to PABT and at 7:15 a.m. from PABT to Christ Hospital.
- No. 127 (Weekdays): A new trip will operate from Fulton Place at Edgewater Avenue at 5:30 a.m.
- Nos. 132, 136 and 139 (Weekdays): To improve operations and the customer experience, the 4:10 a.m. No. 139 trip from Howell Garage will now become a No. 132 operating express from Gordon’s Corner. The No. 139 trip currently originating at Union Hill Road Ramp Bus Stop at 4:30 a.m. will now originate at 4:27 a.m. from Gordon’s Corner. The No. 136 trip leaving from Lakewood at 6:50 a.m. will now become a No. 132 to better utilize excess seats and to enhance commuter options between Freehold Mall and Gordon’s Corner.
- No. 137 (Weekdays): The 7:45 p.m. departure from New York will be suspended, and the 8:15 p.m. departure from New York will leave 15 minutes earlier at 8 p.m.
- No. 151 (Weekdays): The first three 151T trips will now leave PABT at 3:50 p.m., 4:20 p.m. and 4:50 p.m.
- No. 158 (Weekdays): Five additional trips to PABT will leave River Road at Glenwood Avenue at 7:46 a.m., 7:55 a.m., 8:09 a.m., 8:49 a.m. and 9:48 a.m.
- No. 165 (Weekdays): Two FX trips to Paramus and Westwood via Forest Avenue have been shifted by a few minutes.
- No. 190 (Weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays): Overnight trips between midnight and 4 a.m. have been modified, and trip times have changed.
- No. 192 (Weekdays): A new trip to PABT will depart from Allwood Park & Ride at 7:20 a.m.
- No. 319 (Weekdays): In response to customer requests, the 11:30 p.m. trip departing from Gate 319 will now serve Brick and Dorado Park & Rides and then offer express service to Toms River, adding later service to the park & rides.
- No. 355 (Weekdays/Saturdays/Sundays): Evening and late-night service has been modified to cover the most current opening hours for American Dream.
- No. 356 (Weekdays/Saturdays/Sundays): Evening and late-night service has been modified to cover the most current opening hours for American Dream.
- No. 409, 417, 418: A continuing trip ticket will be available at Willingboro Town Center for customers traveling between the Garfield Drive area ofWillingboro and bus stops between Willingboro Town Center and Philadelphia.
- No. 418: All trips will operate via the Moorestown Mall bus stop. The mall commuter bus stop in the parking lot will be discontinued due to low ridership from this location.
- No. 611: A 3:08 p.m. trip from the Perry Street Park & Ride will be added to fill a gap in service.
- No. 613: A 2:18 a.m. trip from Mercer Mall will be added to provide service for early morning work shifts at companies along the route.
- Nos. 400, 406, 409, 413, 414, 417 and 551: Adjustments will be made to the Weekday, Saturday, and Sunday schedules to improve on-time performance.
- Nos. 810, 830, 834, 837: Adjustments will be made to the weekday, Saturday and Sunday schedules to improve on-time performance.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.