Bus Route No. 409: Bus Service Changes in Philadelphia - Saturday, August 31, 2019
Beginning Saturday, August 31, the following NJ TRANSIT bus service changes will occur in Philadelphia, affecting Bus Route No. 409 (Trenton – Willingboro – Philadelphia).
- No. 409 will have more streamlined service between Philadelphia and Trenton (daily), providing 30-minute peak service and 45-minute midday service on weekdays as well as hourly service on weekends.
- No. 409 will be adjusted to provide service to the Florence River LINE Station.
- Service will begin earlier and end later than River LINE Light Rail service, providing alternative service between Camden and Trenton.
- No. 409 will no longer operate the Rancocas and Bridge Street trips that begin/end in Willingboro. Please consult No. 417 or No. 418 schedules for alternative service. Customers can transfer to the No. 417 and No. 418 at the Willingboro Town Center (MyBus #14830)
- No. 409 will no longer serve bus stops north of High Street in Burlington City. Please consult the new No. 413 schedule for alternative service.
- No. 409 will no longer directly serve the Burlington Coat Factory in Burlington. Please use the following alternative stops: Dultys Lane at Rt. 130 (to Trenton) (MyBus #14225) or Dultys Lane at Rt. 130 (to Philadelphia) (MyBus #144226)
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.