Bus Route No. 412: Bus Stop Changes in Glassboro - Effective Saturday, August 31, 2019
Beginning Saturday, August 31, in order to provide service to the new Inspira Medical Center, Mullica Hill*, the following NJ TRANSIT Bus Stop changes will occur in Glassboro affecting Bus Route No. 412 (Sewell – Glassboro – Philadelphia).
*Note: The medical center is expected to open in late 2019. No. 412 trips will bypass the hospital until it opens to the public.
Visit the Bus Schedule page for complete schedule information.
- Bus stops serving No. 412 on Ellis Avenue, eastbound, High Street, eastbound and Main Street, northbound will now provide service toward Philadelphia only.
- Bus stops serving No. 412 on Main Street, southbound, High Street, westbound and Ellis Avenue, westbound will now provide service toward Sewell only.
The following bus stops on Bowe Blvd. and Heston Road will be discontinued due to low ridership:
- Heston Road at Main Street (MyBus #19724)
- Bowe Blvd. at Carpenter Street (MyBus #19714 and #19715)
Alternate bus stops:
- Main Street at Heston Road (MyBus #19734 and #19735)
- Rt. 322 at Campbell Library (MyBus #19716 and #19717)
We apologize for any inconvenience.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.