| | The Homepage Trip Planner will find the fastest trips within a one mile walking distance of your origin and destination.
To begin, enter your starting address or boarding location (e.g. station or park & ride name). If you start typing a station name or park & ride location, the Trip Planner will suggest locations. You can select these by pressing Enter or Tab. You can also enter any street address or intersection. Be sure to include your city and state. Commas are acceptable, but are not required.
If you prefer to use a particular travel mode (e.g. "rail only," "bus only," etc.), simply select the appropriate button.
You can adjust the date and time to plan a future trip, if desired.
To plan an ADA-accessible trip, check the box next to the word "Accessible."
To plan a trip using other settings, including shorter walking distances and fewer transfers, please use our Advanced Trip Planner by clicking "Advanced."
New Bus Schedules Take Effect - Effective Saturday, August 31, 2019
August 21, 2019
On Saturday, August 31, new Bus schedules will take effect on several NJ TRANSIT Bus Routes.
For upcoming schedules, visit the Bus Schedules page, click on your Bus Route and look for the red link next to the existing schedule link. Note: Both the current and upcoming schedules will be listed during the schedule-change transition.
Check your route's Holiday Service Guide box for information on upcoming holidays.
Please note the following Bus Route service changes:
- Nos. 6, 37, 111 (Saturdays and/or Sundays): Trips have been added or shifted to improve on-time performance and help address crowding conditions.
- No. 13 (Daily): Several stops throughout the line have been consolidated to improve travel times and customer experience.
- Nos. 13, 34, 80, 81, 94, 96 and 99 (Weekdays): Seasonal service adjustments will be implemented.
- No. 34 (Weekdays): A new stop has been added at Pulaski and Nichols streets in Newark to better serve the area near East Side High School. A pair of trips will originate here at 2:45 p.m. and 2:48 p.m., serving the Ironbound neighborhoods of downtown Newark and East Orange.
- No. 81 (Weekdays/Saturdays): Additional service will be added in response to crowding conditions in Jersey City.
- No. 119 (Sundays): In order to enhance the customer experience, service will now operate on Sundays.
- No. 120: Due to construction, the bus stop for service to Bayonne (located on Church Street between Murray and Warren Streets in Manhattan) will be moved just south of Murray Street on Church Street.
- No. 123 (Weekdays): An additional 8:32 a.m. inbound trip departing 9th St. Station has been added to the schedule. Additionally, a 4:20 p.m. and 9:04 p.m. trip from PABT have been added to improve the customer experience.
- No. 133 (Weekdays): Trips currently leaving the Rotary Senior Center at 6:50 a.m. and 7:10 a.m. will leave 5-minutes earlier at 6:45 a.m. and 7:05 a.m. All times between Rt. 516 at Morganville Road and New York will remain the same; change is being made due to increased traffic on Rt. 516 in Old Bridge due to schools returning from summer vacation.
- No. 137 (Daily): Direct service to and from Seaside Park/Island Beach State Park will be suspended for the season after September 2. Parkway Express service to and from Toms River will be adjusted to non-Summer service levels in coordination with the No. 319 fall schedule.
- No. 139 (Fridays): The Friday-only trip leaving at 3 p.m. from New York to the Union Hill Road Park & Ride Lot (making all stops) will be suspended for the season. Saturday and Sunday: Service will be adjusted to non-summer levels.
- No. 163 (Weekdays): Trips departing the PABT at 3:40 p.m. and 4:14 a.m. have been added to the weekday schedule. Minor adjustments also made to trips serving Union City.
- No. 166 (Weekdays): 10 additional trips have been added to the weekday schedule.
- No. 167/177 (Weekdays): 3 additional “T” trips have been added to the No. 167 inbound schedule. An 8:15 p.m. No. 177 trip departing the PABT has also been added to the schedule. Please see a timetable for more information as many trip times have changed.
- No. 168 (Weekdays): A new 5:40 a.m. trip has been added to the weekday schedule. Please see a new timetable for more information concerning this and additional changes to trip start times.
- No. 186 (Weekdays): At the customers’ request, additional service has been added to the weekday schedule in both directions.
- No. 308 (Daily): Service after September 2 will operate Saturday and Sundays only with service scheduled to operate on selected weekdays. Fright Fest Service will operate on Fridays between September 13 thru October 25. Last day of service will be Sunday, October 27, please refer to njtransit.com for specific dates and times.
- Nos. 313/315, 319, 403, 507, 509, 551 and 552: Weekday, Saturday and Sunday schedules will be adjusted to fall levels.
- No. 319: Southern Ocean County Park & Ride, Little Egg Harbor (Garden State Parkway, Exit 58) will be served on all trips.
- No. 409: The route in Florence will be adjusted to provide direct service to Florence River LINE Station. The route in Burlington City will be adjusted to operate via High Street instead of Bordentown Road. Weekday service will be adjusted to provide more service between Philadelphia and Trenton with 30-minute service during peak hours and 45-minute service midday. Rancocas Road at Bridge Street service in Willingboro will be discontinued. Alternative service is available via No. 417. Weekend service will be adjusted to provide hourly service between Philadelphia and Trenton.
- No. 412: The route in Glassboro will be adjusted to provide service via the new Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill (scheduled to open later this year). Service along Heston Road and Bowe Boulevard will be discontinued. All other bus stops will be served but direction of travel will change for stops along Main, High and Ellis streets.
- No. 413: The route will be extended from Burlington City to the Florence River LINE Station, providing daily service via the new Amazon facility in Burlington Township (when it opens) plus the Haines Center on Dultys Lane.
- No. 611: A 6:30 a.m. trip from the Trenton Transit Center will be added to provide earlier service in downtown Trenton. The 7:10 a.m. trip from the Trenton Transit Center will be eliminated due to low ridership.
- Nos. 831, 832, 836 and 838: Schedules will be adjusted to improve on-time performance.
- No. 832: The holiday schedule will be discontinued. A weekday schedule will operate on the Friday after Thanksgiving and Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.