Hudson-Bergen Light Rail: Bus Bridge & Schedule Adjustments due to Construction - Saturday, August 17, 2019
On Saturday, August 17 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Hudson-Bergen Light Rail (HBLR) trains, will operate modified service due to track construction work. During this time, shuttle buses will replace trains as follows.
Buses will operate on a load-and-go basis at 34th Street, 45th Street and Danforth Avenue.
Departure Times | Saturday, August 17 | 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Northbound departure times:
- Liberty State Park to Tonnelle Avenue - :15, :35 and :55
- Danforth Avenue to Hoboken - :16, :36 and :56
- 8th Street to 34th Street - :09, :29 and :49
Southbound departure times:
- Tonnelle Avenue to Liberty State Park - :16, :36 and :56
- Hoboken to Danforth Avenue - :05, :25 and :45
- 34th Street to 8th Street - :08, :28 and :48
Please check the destination sign prior to boarding, and listen for station announcements.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience as we continue to enhance the HBLR.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.