Newark Light Rail: Boarding Changes due to Track Maintenance Work - Saturday, June 15, 2019
NJ TRANSIT’s Newark Light Rail will perform necessary track maintenance work on Saturday, June 15 as follows.
Saturday, June 15 | 2 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- All trains will arrive on outbound platforms at Warren Street, Washington Street, Military Park, NJPAC/Center Street, Atlantic Street and Riverfront Ballpark stations.
- Inbound platforms will be closed at Warren Street, Washington Street, Military Park, NJPAC/Center Street and Washington Park stations.
IMPORTANT: All trains will operate in two sections on a modified Sunday schedule as follows:
Grove Street Station – Newark Penn Station
Newark Penn Station – Broad Street Station
- Departing Grove Street: All trains will depart 6 minutes later than scheduled.
- Departing Broad Street: All trains will depart 8 minutes later than scheduled.
- Departing Newark Penn to Broad Street: All trains will depart 6 minutes earlier than scheduled.
- Departing Newark Penn to Grove Street: All trains will depart 10 minutes later than scheduled.
Please check the destination sign before boarding.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.