MetLife Stadium: NJ TRANSIT Offers Rail Shuttle Service for Hot 97 Summer Jam - Sunday, June 2, 2019
Fans planning to attend the Hot 97 Summer Jam event at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, June 2 can get there safely and securely by using NJ TRANSIT’s special Meadowlands Rail shuttle to the concert.
Click HERE for Meadowlands Rail service schedule.
- Service TO MetLife Stadium will begin at 4:17 p.m. FROM Secaucus.
- The final Meadowlands-bound train will depart FROM Secaucus at 7:52 p.m.
- The last train from the Meadowlands Sports Complex will not depart Meadowlands Station any earlier than 1 a.m. in the event the event ends early.
Customers are strongly advised to plan ahead and carefully check rail schedules for service from Secaucus to Penn Station New York and Hoboken Terminal after the event.
Note: Customers traveling on NJ TRANSIT trains to the Meadowlands Sports Complex should purchase their round-trip tickets from their originating station TO MEADOWLANDS STATION to avoid delays boarding trains. Tickets purchased on the train will include a $5 surcharge for each ticket.
Customers connecting with trains at Secaucus should check the train schedules and allow for additional time in order to make those connections.
NOTE: Coach USA operates No. 351 service from PABT to the Meadowlands. Click HERE for No. 351 service.
- Purchase round-trip tickets in advance to avoid potentially long lines.
- Use the MyTix feature on NJ TRANSIT’s mobile app for a seamless experience.
- Plan accordingly. Customers should familiarize themselves with NJ TRANSIT schedules and fares prior to starting their trip. To see the schedules and fare information, visit njtransit.com.
- A clear bag policy is in effect for the concert. Any type of clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag that is 12”x6’’x12’’ or less in size is permitted. For more information on the bag policy and permitted/prohibited items, visit metlifestadium.com.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.