UPDATE: Hoboken Terminal: Ceiling Repair & Renovation Work - Effective Immediately
Walkway partially closed during off-peak hours and restricted during peak hours
Effective immediately and continuing until further notice, NJ TRANSIT will continue repairs and renovations to the ceiling and roof at Hoboken Terminal.
Please note the following temporary changes to the pedestrian walkway:
During Off-Peak Hours:
- Beginning Monday, April 29, the walkway between tracks 2 and 7 will be closed as follows:
- Weekdays: Monday nights at 10 p.m. through Friday mornings at 4:30 a.m.
- Weekends: Fridays nights at 10 p.m. through Monday mornings at 4:30 a.m.
- During this time, customers will be directed to travel through the waiting room to gain access to their track.
During Peak Hours:
- A section of the walkway between tracks 3 and 7 will continue to be temporarily restricted, and customers will be directed to follow an alternate path.
- The three sets of northwest doors from the concourse near tracks 5 and 6, which lead into the main waiting room near the ticketing counter, will not be available. Customers will be directed to use alternate doors.
Please allow for extra travel time, follow posted signs and do not travel through barricaded areas.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.