PTC - Atlantic City Rail Terminal: Important Travel Options & Service Changes on ACRL due to Positive Train Control Work
The following alternate transportation options remain in effect for the Atlantic City Rail Line until Sunday, May 12:
TO Absecon, Egg Harbor City, Hammonton, Atco, and Lindenwold
NJ TRANSIT Bus No. 340 AC RAIL/Lindenwold
- No. 340 will provide express service to Absecon, Egg Harbor City and Lindenwold stations. AC Rail passes and tickets will be cross honored on this line.
NJ TRANSIT Bus No. 554 TO Lindenwold
- This route will provide service to all AC Rail Stations between Atlantic City and Lindenwold. AC Rail passes and tickets will be cross-honored on this line.
NJ TRANSIT Bus TO Philadelphia
NJ TRANSIT Bus Route No. 551 TO Philadelphia
- No. 551 stops at the Greyhound Bus Terminal at 10th and Filbert Streets in Philadelphia.
- From Atlantic City, this route will cross-honor rail tickets with an origin or destination of Philadelphia.
- For service to 30th Street Station, use the Filbert Street exit. SEPTA’s Jefferson Station is across the street. Follow signs in the Station for the Market-Frankford Line.
PATCO TO Philadelphia
- Take NJ TRANSIT Bus Nos. 340 or 554 to Lindenwold Station.
- Access PATCO via the main entrance.
- Show your Philadelphia AC Rail pass or ticket to a representative at the turnstiles to gain access to the station.
- Exit the PATCO train at the 8th & Market Streets Station in Philadelphia and show your Philadelphia AC Rail pass or surrender your one way ticket to a representative at the turnstiles to exit PATCO.
- Follow signs in the station to SEPTA Market-Frankford Line for service to 30th Street Station.
- Please note that AC Rail passes and tickets will only be accepted at the PATCO 8th and Market Streets Station.
Visit the Bus Schedules page for further details.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
For more information and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSITCustomer Service at (973) 275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily.