NORTH JERSEY COAST LINE (NJCL)
The following service plan will be in place weekdays from June 17th through September 6th.
A.M. Peak Period PSNY Arrivals Diverted To Hoboken Arrivals:
NJCL 3216, currently arrives at PSNY 7:30 a.m., will arrive at Hoboken at 7:28 a.m. and be renumbered 2602. Customers may utilize
- 3212, the 5:44 a.m. out of Long Branch or,
- 3318, 5:40 a.m. departure from Bay Head.
- Customers may also deboard at Newark Penn Station and take either NEC into PSNY or stay onboard NJCL 3216 to Hoboken.
P.M. Peak Period PSNY Departures Diverted To Hoboken Departures:
NJCL 3269, currently departs PSNY at 5:46 p.m., will depart Hoboken 5:43 p.m. and be renumbered 2611. Alternate travel options for all customers except those traveling to Avenel and Perth Amboy include:
- 3267, the 5:33 p.m. departure from PSNY or
- 3373, the 6:03 p.m. departure from PSNY
Avenel and Perth Amboy customers should use:
- 3513, the 5:25 p.m. departure from PSNY or
- 3271, the 5:55 p.m. departure from PSNY
- Customers may also travel on an NEC train and board an NJCL train at Newark Penn Station.
View the NJCL timetable.