NJ TRANSIT has partnered with Optimum to provide high-speed WiFi access for NJ TRANSIT customers. Optimum WiFi is currently available at the following rail stations and will expand to more stations throughout the year:
- Bradley Beach
- Glen Rock (Main Line)
- Hoboken Terminal
- Lincoln Park
- Montclair State University
- Mount Tabor
- Mountain Lakes
- Mountain View
- New Brunswick
- Newark Broad Street
- Newark Penn Station
- Secaucus Junction
- Trenton Transit Center
- Woodcliff Lake
Follow these simple steps to access Optimum WiFi on NJ TRANSIT:
- Navigate to the wireless settings on your WiFi-enabled device and select the "optimumwifi" network.
- Open a web browser, which will direct you to the WiFi sign-in page.
- If you are an Optimum Online customer, enter your Optimum ID and password to access the WiFi network at no additional charge.
- If you do not have an Optimum account, select "Click here if you're not an Optimum Online customer" to log in to Optimum WiFi on NJ TRANSIT as a guest, either by using a free day pass or by purchasing a $4.99 day pass. NJ TRANSIT customers will receive five free day passes per device.
If you have questions about accessing Optimum WiFi on NJ TRANSIT, please refer to the FAQs.
For more information about Optimum WiFi, please click here.
Optimum Online customers can enjoy WiFi access in select areas at no additional charge, where available. A WiFi-enabled device, web browser and valid Optimum ID and password are required. Optimum, the Optimum family of marks, and the Optimum logos are registered trademarks of CSC Holdings, LLC. (c) 2014 CSC Holdings, LLC.