Situated on NJ TRANSIT's Bergen County Line, the station provides convenient rail service to Penn Station New York and Newark Penn Station (via Secaucus Junction) or Hoboken Terminal. At Hoboken Terminal, take advantage of easy connections with Hudson-Bergen Light Rail, NY Waterway ferry and PATH.
Wesmont train station is located at the end of Highland Avenue and Johnson Drive in Wood-Ridge, NJ adjacent to the residential and commercial development. The rail station is an integral component of the transit-oriented development and a result of a public/private partnership between NJ TRANSIT and Somerset Development.
The new state-of-the-art commuter rail station features:
- Easy to reach drop off/pick-up area
- Large parking facility (216 spaces plus accessible parking)
- Parking pay stations (self-serve)
- Center-island platform design with a pedestrian overpass for safe access
- Elevator access to the platform
- Vending machines for rail ticket purchases
- Bike racks
Click for train schedules and fares using the trip planner. Purchase tickets and passes anytime using MyTix, a feature of the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App.
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: Free
For additional station details, visit Station and Parking Information.