NJ TRANSIT SERVICE TO MONMOUTH PARK
North Jersey Coast Line trains stop at Monmouth Park Station on weekends and holidays when the track is open for live racing Saturday, May 5 through Sunday, September 9, 2018 (excluding Sunday, May 6). Trains will also stop at the station for Friday racing from July 13 through August 31, Thursdays from August 2 through August 23, and on Memorial Day (May 28), Independence Day (July 4) and Labor Day (September 3).
SAVE $5.50 WITH A MONMOUTH PARK PACKAGE
Package includes round-trip transportation and Grandstand admission plus an official racing program. The package is available from all NJ TRANSIT train stations, excluding Atlantic City Rail Line stations.
The cost is the round-trip fare plus $3.50. Purchase the package from a Ticket Vending Machine (TVM) at any NJ TRANSIT train station by choosing "Beach/Monmouth Park Packages" and then selecting "Monmouth Park Racetrack," or purchase at any ticket office. Packages cannot be purchased aboard trains or with the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App.
Click here to plan your trip.
2018 Monmouth Park Events
- May 5 - Opening Day/Kentucky Derby Day
- May 13 - Mother's Day
- May 26-28 - Jersey Shore Food Truck Festival
- June 10 - Irish Festival
- June 17 - Father's Day
- June 23-24 - Wine & Chocolate Festival
- June 30 - Summer Racing Festival
- July 8 - Classic Car Show & Oldies Day
- July 14-15 - Surf & Turf Seafood Festival
- July 28 - Ladies' Day
- July 29 - Haskell Day
- August 4 - Italian Festival & Wine Tasting
- August 5 - Kortney's Challenge & Oceanport Day
- August 11 - Cigar Luncheon for the Masses
- August 19 - Latin Festival
- August 26 - NJ Thoroughbred Festival & Made in NJ Day
- September 1-3 - BBQ & Craft Beer Festival
- September 8 - Food Trucktoberfest
- September 9 - Closing Day
For information about Monmouth Park, call 732-222-5100 or visit Monmouth Park's website at www.monmouthpark.com.