SAVE UP TO $5.50 WITH A MONMOUTH PARK RACETRACK PACKAGE
There is plenty of fun for the whole family at Monmouth Park; enjoy live thoroughbred racing while strolling the beautiful grounds, picnicking in the shade, or stopping for a game of golf at the new Bluegrass Mini Golf Course. Plus, every Sunday from Memorial Day to Labor Day is Family Fun Day with free pony rides, clowns, face painters, live music and more. And children 12 and under always get in FREE.
Board a train anywhere on NJ TRANSIT's rail system and travel to Monmouth Park Racetrack. Simply purchase a NJ TRANSIT round-trip package to Monmouth Park and receive Grandstand Admission and an official program for $1 plus round-trip train fare! Packages are also available for senior citizens and passengers with disabilities.Tickets are valid on regularly scheduled North Jersey Coast Line trains and connections on weekdays, weekends and holidays when Monmouth Park Racetrack is open.
- May 11 - Opening Day (Free Grandstand Admission, half-price Clubhouse admissions)
- May 25-26 - Jersey Shore Food Truck Wars
- June 1 - Miller Lite Month of June Grandstand Pass Giveaway
- June 2 - Monmouth & Ocean County Food Bank Day (Free Grandstand admission with donation of non-perishable food item)
- June 9 - 43rd Annual Irish Festival
- June 16 - Father's Day Sports Ticket Giveaway
- June 22-23 - Win & Wine Festival
- June 29 - Miller Lite Month of July Free Grandstand Pass Giveaway
- July 4 - 4th of July Holiday Racing
- July 6 - T-Shirt Giveaway
- July 14 - Haskell Classic Car Show
- July 26 - Joes vs. Jocks Mini-Golf Tournament
- July 27 - Heineken Cigar Luncheon and Miller Lite Month of August Grandstand Pass Giveaway
- July 28 - GI, $1,000,000 William Hill Haskell Invitational
- Aug 11 - Kortney's Challenge 2-mile Fun Run/Walk for Pediatric Brain Cancer
- Aug 17-18 - Shore Chef Crab Cake Cook-Off
- Aug 24 - Miller Lite Months of September and October Grandstand Pass Giveaway
- Aug 31-Sept 1 - BBQ & Craft Beer Festival
- Sep 21 - NJ Thoroughbred Festival
- Sep 28 - Oktoberfest
- Oct 6 - Fan Appreciation Day/Closing Day
Gates open at 11:30 am and the first race is 12:50 pm. Races conclude at approximately 5:30 pm depending upon the number of races for the day.
NJ TRANSIT SERVICE TO MONMOUTH PARK
Starting Saturday, May 11 through October 6, 2013 and on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays when the track is open for live racing. In addition, Friday racing begins Friday, May 31 and continues until August 30 inclusive.
The train station is a short five minute walk from the entrance from the track. For additional scheduling information, visit NJ TRANSIT's trip planner.
PURCHASING YOUR PACKAGE
Includes round-trip train transportation and Grandstand Admission plus an official track program.
Board a train anywhere on NJ TRANSIT's rail system and travel to Monmouth Park Racetrack. Simply purchase a NJ TRANSIT round-trip package to Monmouth Park and receive Grandstand Admission and an official track program for $1 plus round-trip train fare! Monmouth Park Racetrack Packages are also available for senior citizens and passengers with disabilities.
Monmouth Park Racetrack Packages are valid on regularly scheduled North Jersey Coast Line trains and connections when Monmouth Park Racetrack is open.
To receive the complimentary Grandstand Admission and official track program, you must purchase your package from a NJ TRANSIT Ticket Vending Machine or Ticket Office. This package is not available from train crew personnel. When purchasing your package from a Ticket Vending Machine, choose "Special Promotions" and then select "Monmouth Park Racetrack".
For information about Monmouth Park, call 732-222-5100 or visit Monmouth Park's web site at www.monmouthpark.com.