ATLANTIC CITY RAIL LINE
The Atlantic City Rail Line gets you to all the action in AC! For a weekend or day out, NJ TRANSIT gets you there for less. Board the train and forget the hassle and expense of driving.
- Admission to Atlantic City beaches is FREE! It's easy to get to the surf with NJ TRANSIT.
- Take dinner and a show to the next level. Choose from a variety of top entertainers and gourmet fare every weekend in Atlantic City.
- Escape for a day of outlet shopping, boardwalk fun and a variety of casual dining.
- The new Pennsauken Transit Center offers free parking and connections from the River LINE.
For more things to do in Atlantic City, visit the Atlantic City Convention and Visitors Authority website.
PLANNING YOUR TRIP IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3.
- Find your nearby train station plus get directions and parking information using our rider tools.
- Use our online trip planner for specific schedule and fare information.
- Purchase your train ticket from a ticket vending machine (TVM). For full schedules and ticket options, click here.
Board the train, relax and enjoy the ride.
CASINO RAIL SHUTTLE
Convenient shuttle bus service is available between the Atlantic City Rail Terminal and Atlantic City casinos. Pickups at casinos begin approximately 25 minutes before the train is scheduled to depart.
EXPRESS BUS SERVICE
NJ TRANSIT offers discounted round-trip excursion fares between New York, Newark, Jersey City and Atlantic City for $39.00. Round-trip tickets must be purchased at New York (Port Authority Bus Terminal), Newark Penn Station, Journal Square in Jersey City or Atlantic City Bus Terminal.
Drivers are not able to issue round trip tickets on the bus. Tickets are good for up to ten (10) days from and including the date of the sale. See the Bus Route No. 319 timetable for schedule information.
||Bus Route No.
Atlantic City - Wildwood - Cape May
||Bus Route No.
|(New York (Port Authority Bus Terminal)
Journal Square (limited)
NOTE: Additional Express Service available June 21 - September 1 (Labor Day). Schedules are subject to change. Consult a timetable for express service to and from your destination. Service to Cape May begins on June 21 and ends on September 1, 2014.
WILDWOOD AND CAPE MAY
|Philadelphia Greyhound Terminal and Broad Street at Snyder Avenue ||316 (June 21 - September 1)
|Walter Rand Transportation Center (Camden)||551 & connect with the 316 at Avandale Park & Ride (June 21 - September 1)
NOTE: Bus Route No. 316 operates daily seasonal service to Wildwood and Cape May, June 21- September 1 (Labor Day). Service to Wildwood and Cape May is available daily year-round on Bus Route Nos. 313/315.
Take advantage of convenient connections between PATCO and the Atlantic City Rail Line at Lindenwold Station. Visit RidePatco.org for complete PATCO schedules and fares.
NJ TRANSIT SAVINGS
For information on NJ TRANSIT partner savings for Atlantic City destinations, visit Deals and Discounts.