SAVE UP TO $35 WHEN YOU RIDE NJ TRANSIT TO SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE & SAFARI
Six Flags Great Adventure promises its biggest, scariest Fright Fest ® in history this fall with 22 Halloween-themed attractions including three new haunts and four new shows. The seven-week festival that features family-friendly Thrills by Day and a zombie-filled Fright by Night runs weekends through Nov. 1 and includes admission to some of the world's best and most terrifying thrill rides.
By day, families can enjoy the new Spooky, Kooky Magic Show featuring the zany Doc Swan, and Just My Rottin' Luck, a new comedic juggling and magic show. Back by popular demand, children under 12 can gather sweet treats in the Trick-or-Treat Trail and join in the fun at the Spooktacular Street Party. Families can also experience the park's famous line-up of thrills for all ages, including the Safari Off Road Adventure, SkyScreamer, Skull Mountain and more.
At 6 pm, the festival transitions to Fright by Night as 200 zombies are released into the midways during The Awakening. An array of crazy clowns, mutants and angry flesh eaters mingle among mortals throughout five themed areas known as "scare zones," three haunted houses and four outdoor terror trails. New this season:
- Big Top Terror 3-D - This new, indoor haunted maze transports guests to a forgotten carnival trapped in the netherworld, where freaks and inbred horrors need fresh, new souls to escape. This 3-D, in-your-face adventure blurs the line between reality and imagination.
- Demon District - Ugly, twisted villains have seized control in this new scare zone. Guests must make their way through a blanket of fog, laser lights and demons running amok.
- Blood Shed - This new terror trail features half-human, half-pig mutants in a backwoods adventure through a gory slaughter farm.
Nighttime shows, known as "monstertainment," provide thrills, laugher, shock and awe. The iconic Dead Man's Party, The Awakening and Circus of Thrills return by popular demand. New this season:
- Hypnosteria - Comic hypnotist Denny More takes guests on a journey of the mind into the realm of ridiculous with side-splitting laughter and hilarious antics.
- Doc Swan's Sideshow of Oddities - Magician, illusionist and freak show master Doc Swan thrills and awes audiences with amazing feats of skill and superhuman strength.
- Bad Bob the Bone Butcher - Guest can journey to the Wild West where a bumbling sheriff and his deputy try to defeat the evil Bad Bob.
All scare zones and monstertainment are included with park admission. Terror trails and haunted houses require an additional fee. Fright by Night is not recommended for children under 12 and those who scare easily.
For more information on Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari and Hurricane Harbor, visit sixflags.com/greatadventure or call 732-928-2000.
Only Six Flags Great Adventure bus tickets will be accepted for transportation on this service. Family SuperSaver fares, monthly and student passes, 10-trip tickets, and other ticket types will not be accepted.
NJ TRANSIT is not responsible for refunds due to ride closures.
SIX FLAGS and all related indicia are trademarks of Six Flags Theme Parks Inc. ®, TM and © 2015.
NEW YORK CITY AND NEWARK - BUS ROUTE 308
||Leave PABT Gate 324
||Leave Bus Lane
||Leave Six Flags
|Friday, October 2 || Friday, October 30 || Friday || 2:30pm || 3:00pm || 1A || 10:00pm |
|Saturday, October 3 || Saturday, October 31 || Saturday || 9:30am || 10:00am || 4B || 10:00pm |
|Sunday, October 4 || Sunday, November 1 || Sunday || 9:30am || 10:00am || 4B || 9:30pm |
|Monday, October 12 || || Columbus Day || 9:30am || 10:00am || 4B || 9:30pm |
| These are the only dates that NJ TRANSIT service will operate.
||* Weekdays: 1A, Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays: 4B
Package prices and bus fare information
||Round-Trip Bus Fare Only
||Adult / Child
|| Adult / Child
|| $75.00 / $54.40
|| $38.00 / $17.40
||$64.50 / $49.80
||$27.50 / $12.50
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DESTINATIONS & SAVINGS!