Home > NJ TRANSIT News > News Releases |
SCHEDULE UPDATE FOR HOBOKEN TERMINAL, FOR TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2016
Cross-honoring will end on PATH tomorrow morning, Tuesday, October 11th.
Cross-honoring will continue on Hudson-Bergen Light Rail, NJ TRANSIT bus and private carriers ONLY.
Some vendors will re-open and be available for customers.
NJ TRANSIT has set up an area at Hoboken Terminal for customers who were on Train 1614 to retrieve their personal property left behind on Thursday, September 29.
- Customers may go to the Customer Service Office in Hoboken, located in front of Track 14, to gather their personal property left on board the train. Most of the items were recovered from the scene however some items could not be accessed at this time.
- Please note that customers will need to present identification to retrieve their belongings.
Main/Bergen County, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis Lines to return to Hoboken on weekday schedule with adjustments.
View printable schedules HERE.
NJ TRANSIT Tracks 10-17 will remain open for rail service.
Tracks 1-9 will remain out of service until further notice as repair work in that section of the terminal continues.
- With the partial reopening, Main/Bergen County, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis Line trains will return to a weekday schedule, with some adjustments, to and from Hoboken. Select express trains will be eliminated and certain other trains will be combined.
- On the Montclair-Boonton Line, trains originating west of Montclair State University (MSU), including from Denville will operate into Hoboken, with additional stops east of MSU.
- Most Gladstone Branch trains to Hoboken will be restored.
- North Jersey Coast Line and Raritan Valley Line trains scheduled to terminate in Hoboken will continue to terminate at Newark Penn Station.
- Because rail service will be modified in and out of the terminal, other NJ TRANSIT bus, rail and light rail services may experience crowding conditions and delays.
- As repair work continues at the terminal, customers are advised to stay clear of all work areas.
- The Hoboken Terminal waiting room, Customer Service office and restrooms will be open.
- In addition, there will be limited Ticket Vending Machines located in the waiting room. Customers are urged to download the NJ TRANSIT App and sign up for MyTix to purchase their tickets.
Bus, Light Rail and Additional Services
- NJ TRANSIT bus, Hudson-Bergen Light Rail, PATHand NY Waterway also continue to operate in and out of Hoboken on their regular routes and schedules.
NJ TRANSIT would like to thank its customers for their continued patience and support.