Home > NJ TRANSIT News > FYI >
Stay Connected to Your Commute! |
Stay Connected to Your Commute!
Our social media channels are quick and easy ways for you to stay connected to
NJ TRANSIT! You can effortlessly access our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube platforms at home, work or on the go to stay informed about our service, learn about major projects or special discounts, and provide us with important feedback that we can use to improve your customer experience.
To connect with us on social media, go to www.njtransit.com and click on any of the social media channels at the bottom of the homepage. You can "follow" us on Twitter and Instagram, "like" us on Facebook and "subscribe" to our YouTube channel.
We also encourage you to interact with other customers, upload photos or videos, or discuss your travel experiences, but be sure to follow our guidelines, found at www.njtransit.com/pdf/SocialCommunityGuidelines.pdf.
Some quick highlights:
- Twitter (@NJTRANSIT): Follow travel alerts and advisories on your individual rail line, light rail line or regional bus service, which are updated at the same time as our website and MyTransit alerts.
- Facebook (facebook.com/NJTRANSIT): Connect with other customers and find exclusive offers, photos and videos.
- Instagram (@njtransit): Tag us in photos on your trip with #SightsFromNJT.
- YouTube (TheNewJerseyTransit): Find "how to ride" videos, safety videos, security videos and more.
- Keep your comments respectful.
- Please do not send security tips to our social media channels; text them to NJTPD (65873) or call 1-888-TIPS-NJT.
If you have specific issues that require a detailed response, please direct your comments to our Customer Service team at www.njtransit.com/contact or 973-275-5555.