Home > NJ TRANSIT News > FYI >
Customer Survey Underway |
Customer Survey Underway
Your Voice Makes a Difference
NJ TRANSIT's latest customer survey is underway and runs through June 6. The survey consists of more than 40 questions related to your NJ TRANSIT bus, rail, light rail or Access Link trip, including the condition of your station/facility and equipment, the reliability of your service, scheduling, parking, seating, communications and more. Your feedback helps us evaluate our service and make strategic decisions that can improve your customer experience.
That feedback really does make a difference. Among the improvements we have made as a result of your comments:
- Expansion of the MyTix mobile ticketing app.
- Improved bus flow to/from the Port Authority Bus Terminal during evening rush hour.
- Expanding Hudson-Bergen Light Rail and Newark Light Rail vehicles to increase capacity and relieve crowding conditions (prototype testing complete/expansion of vehicles underway).
- Implementing and expanding Quiet Commute on the NJ TRANSIT rail system, which offers select quiet cars on trains.
- Installing “Super Springs” on the chassis of Access Link vehicles for a smoother ride and enhanced customer comfort.
To see the results of our latest survey or participate in this one, go to www.njtransit.com/scorecard. Five survey participants will be randomly chosen to win a free monthly pass or a $100 gift card! Meet four of our previous winners below (from left to right): Mark Serruto (Access Link), Anna Tomeldan (Bus No. 165 customer), Frederick Blackwell (Northeast Corridor customer) and Emma Waugh (River LINE customer). Congratulations and thanks to everyone for participating!