Home > NJ TRANSIT News > FYI >
Focusing on Your Wants and Needs |
NJ TRANSIT customers: your voice counts! Since we launched Scorecard, you have effectively spoken to us through regular customer satisfaction surveys and customer forums. Your feedback, combined with other performance data we collect, is used to make strategic business decisions that enhance the customer experience.
Here are some notable changes:
- Kept fares stable for five years.
- Introduced more ticketing options, including MyTix mobile ticketing, online ticketing for Meadowlands events and multi-modal ticketing in one transaction.
- Expanded DepartureVision.
- Expanded Quiet Commute.
- Launched and expanded Wi-Fi access.
- Offered real-time service information with MyBus Now.
- Deployed gate agents at Port Authority Bus Terminal (PABT) to provide customers with up-to-date bus route, gate activity and boarding info.
- Worked with Port Authority to install fans on pull-through platforms at PABT.
- Working with Port Authority to identify immediate and long-term solutions for on-time performance and crowding conditions at PABT.
- Currently expanding seating capacity on Hudson-Bergen Light Rail and Newark Light Rail vehicles.
- Installed cameras on all River Line vehicles; installation on Hudson-Bergen Light Rail and Newark Light Rail vehicles coming soon.
- Upgraded lighting at light rail stations, facilities and parking lots.
- Launched social media platforms, including Twitter and Facebook.
This is just a sampling of the changes you have asked for. Thank you for supporting Scorecard and helping us improve your commute!