At times when NJ TRANSIT bus or rail service is not operating for events at the Meadowlands, customers traveling to the Meadowlands Racetrack will be accommodated by taxi service from Secaucus Junction.
How it Works
- Visit the Secaucus Junction Customer Service Office (located in the Rotunda) to exchange your Meadowlands ticket for roundtrip taxi vouchers. Vouchers are only valid on the date issued.
- Go to the taxi lane outside Secaucus Junction. Voucher taxi service to the racetrack is provided by "Good Fellas Taxi Service" (Vouchers will not be accepted by other taxi services).
- Present your voucher to the taxi driver.
- To return to Secaucus, call Good Fellas Taxi Service at (201) 953-2929 at least 30 minutes prior to your desired pick-up time.
- Present your return-trip voucher to the taxi driver.